Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chocolate Souffle & Frankenstein Experiment, otherwise known as Snickerdoodle Cake

*this is a repost from my personal blog.

Last night out of sheer boredom, I attempted to make some chocolate souffle. There are plenty of recipes on Tastespotting.com, and the one I used serves two, which is perfect! One for mois and one for my roommie who's been working late. He decided to freeze his before eating it, and guess what? It's delish! Tastes like really rich ice cream.

Today, after finishing a wedding invitation design I'm doing for a friend, I wanted something cinnamony so I decided to make some snickerdoodles. But, I didn't feel like rolling dough and all that nonsense because, well quite frankly, I am a lazy turd. So I sort of just winged it and I got this thin semi dense cinnamon sugar cake. The trick tho, was to butter the pan and then dusting it with sugar, so that when the cake comes out of the pan, it has that nice sugar crust on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment